Questions and answers
1) How can I view history of my orders?
In order to view the order history you need to be registered on the website europharma.kz, the order history will be displayed in your account in the “My Orders” section.
2) How long is the delivery time?
We guarantee that your application will be processed as soon as possible, and the courier will bring your order within 3 hours.
3) In which cities does online payment work?
You can pay "online" only in the cities Astana, Almaty, Shymkent, Karaganda.
4) How to make online payment?
Payment is made through the services of kaspi.kz (only Kaspi Gold cards and Kaspi wallet) and kaz kom (only Kazkom and Halyk Bank cards).
5) When paying online, is there a commission for payment?
When placing an order and paying online commission is not charged.
6) What are the conditions for placing an order through Kazpost JSC?
Low cost of delivery by post in Kazakhstan! Cost of shipping is 780 tg. Commission 1% of order amount (minimum 200 tg.). Payment is made only by prepayment via kaspi.kz or kazkom. Delivery of prescription drugs by mail is not carried out.
7) How to track the order upon delivery of Kazpost JSC?
In order to track the order, when making a check through (KazPost) you need to follow the link to the KazPost.kz page, enter the track number assigned to your order.
8) Do I need to register for ordering?
Registration is not required to place an order. During registration, you can track the status of the order and view order history.
9) What is needed for registration?
To register, you need to create a personal account. The binding goes to the phone number, within a few seconds a confirmation SMS will be sent to your number.
10) What number to call to clarify the order?